RE: assembly language programming with jaws.

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 15:47:32 -0700

No there is no problem teaching ASM.  In fact every true computer program
should have to write some kind of encryption algorithm in ASM at least once
in his or her life.  As for not wanting tot each it I would have to ask why
would they ask someone to teach it who has not at least taken some classes
in it?

Now my favorite ASM for Windows is GoAsm  its free and that is what I wrote
the FruitBasket for demonstration in.

Ken