Re: asp.net help required

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 10:54:26 +0200

I would generally work in the page markup, since the intellisense will prompt you with html elements, and markup attributes, etc. and you can mostly also add event attributes like this and then right click there and tell it to go to/generate the code behind etc. - but don't work in this too often, so you might still need to play around with it a bit.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA