Re: asp.net 2.0 webhosting

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 12:07:32 +0200

this kind of things you'll find only with money
and a lot of money.
Because such a webhosting server
needs a windows server edition
and if you want aspnet 3.0 it must be somthing windows 2003 server and above
which costs a lot of money.
so I think that there are not webhosters free for aspnet.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy B" <a_borka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>