apologies to list and moderator, Was: Re: grabbag

  • From: "inthane" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 16:59:53 -0700

my apologies to the list owner/moderator

this has degenerated from a don't you dare comment into a yelling match and that shouldn't be on the list

so I apologize, re-state that the grab bag site will remain since 10 other lists also use it and will leave off there

getting in legal trouble because of my dislike of someone alone is ridiculous so... as long as my site is ok, then I will shut up and leave it at this.

inthaneelf
----- Original Message ----- From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>