another PYLbc suggestion: IsListChangeEvent

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 17:31:03 -0400

Hi all,
Using pylbc, I wanted to know when a ListBox's selected item had
changed (in other words, when the user moved focus to a new item). It
is a simple enough thing to check for, but I thought it could be
another convenience item added to lbc. Here is what I am using:

def IsListChangeEvent(event):
        iType = event.GetEventType()
        if iType == wx.wxEVT_COMMAND_LISTBOX_SELECTED: return True
        else: return False

It seems to work, and lets you easily check if a listBox has a new
focused item, in the same way all the other event detection functions
work.

--
Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)