RE: again a newbee question

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 23:29:19 -0400

I don't see how that's the same thing though.

That's platform specific, no? i could be totally off on that point, but I
thought it was.

This allows you to register 32 callbacks, and all your objects have destructors
which get called by parents, etc, etc, so you should
be good to go.

Of course destructors of large object trees is a joke in C++, as anyone who has
had to deal with multiple inherited classes and
destructor order resolution issues will tell you. throw in some virtual
functions on top of that, and the only thing you'll be
destroying reliably is a bottle of something.

Take care,
Sina