Re: adware?

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:36:29 -0700

Jamal, there is some kinda weird interaction between EdSharp &
Firefox--I dunno what browser Laura is using, but, periodically,
EdSharp will read "download complete", or "launch open folder" like
it's reading a Firefox status window. Closing ff doesn't usually help.
Sometimes I gotta unload jaws or close EdSharp. I've particularly
noticed in this last version that there are just times when cursoring
in the document fails to work & exiting is the only cure for that. So
I can't confirm what Laura says as I've never had EdSharp's help come
up but I can confirm some weird interaction between EdSharp & other
programs.

On 3/30/10, qubit <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The context was that I was not running edsharp at the time, so F1 would not
> have called up edsharp docs.  I was running Word.  It seems to be working
> properly today however. My system sometimes gets into strange states that I
> haven't been able to diagnose.  This one involved edsharp.
> Thanks.
> --le

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride
www.abletec.serverheaven.net
Please join me Saturday, 11/7, on my walk against breast cancer by
making a donation at:
http://main.acsevents.org/goto/larkspur>