Re: admin: new list name

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 21:44:08 -0400

program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx is another blind programming list that is more
Microsoft focused than this list -- in fact I think a couple of Microsoft
employees are subscribed and answer questions now and then, as well as
gather feedback.
It is quite a good list as there are many experienced blind programmers on
that list, and for some reason, fewer students, although I don't know why.
--le