accessible method for viewing the structure of xml documents?

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 10:28:26 -0600

Hello:
I have a huge XML document that I'd like to open. Sadly enough, firefox locks up for a long time and Jaws likes this even less. My solution was to use python to extract the information, then generate smaller html documents. Is there an accessible method for viewing the structure possibly so I can see the elements and know what to extract?

--

Take care,
Ty