Re: accessible math

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 07:33:04 +0200

in my math preparation I used latex extensively and now I am able to read latex
code as I read liniar text.
In fact last two years in university
i've used infty reader to transform printed math material to latex source and
to read it.
Also there is a subset of latex named hrtex
meaning human readable tex
and infty reader know also to give such source from a printed/image material
with math.
But this kind of reading math demands a lot of experience with latex to quickly
transform things like
f_n(x)=\sum_{i=1}^{n}{x^i}