Re: accessibility issues

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 20:07:21 -0700

I finally figured it out, after tweaking the jaws scripts some.
I didn't set it up in the jaws scripts cause I wasn't sure how, but for anyone
interested and having the same issue go to view, then full screen.
Jaws reads call stack great after that.
Gdb is an idea though, I'll have to try that. Maybe I can make vs run a program
to make the binary and store it in a separate directory or something... would
be worth looking in to.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
http://tysdomain.com