RE: a quick js code question

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 22:31:52 -0500

All of it must not have copied since the closing of the catch block and the
function isn't pasted; however, my simple glance  at this shows me that
there is no type  definition for x. Sorry if that's not needed. I remember
that the var keyword was used in jscript a while back, but that could only
be for higher level variables, per haps?

Take care,
Sina