RE: a question from a new member

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 08:22:02 -0400

Hi,
I've seen this question several times on here. Is someone willing to go out to
http://www.nonvisualdevelopment.org and write up the answer to a FAQ about it?
If you are not yet a member, sign up for a new account. Click on Create
Content. Find Frequently Asked Question. Click that. Fill it out.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Highmark recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.