Re: XML: Lots of Questions

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:35:30 -0800

Hi Jim,

I too took the Hadley courses from Bob and I used to be the Tournament Director of the USBCA.

Regarding Python or PERL, I think either will have the libraries you need and you should use whatever you are comfortable with. I like Python because I am a former C/C++ programmer and Python is similar yet a dynamic language. As to the indentation that most non-Python programmers complain about, I would indent my code anyway no matter what language I used (well maybe not Cobol).

If I can be of any help, I will be happy to try.

Richard

----- Original Message ----- From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>