Re: XAMPP, WAMP under Windows Accessibility and Features

  • From: "Richard Thomas" <rthomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 06:07:24 -0500

Good Morning TJ:
Thanks!
Only two more questions for now big guy.
After I build a WebSite for a client is there a packaging facility to transfer
the project to the client and would I need to include any PHP or MySql native
DLLs?
Second, will XAMPP and Visual Studio play nice if located on the same machine
or would it be better to run them on seperat machines?
If seperat machines, does XAMPP care if the Windows OS is Home Edition or Pro
Edition?
  Rick USA