Re: Word Reference

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:07:15 -0400

Hi James,

I do not know of a reference source for Word beyond the VBA Help.

At the risk of being redundant my approach is to "record a macro".

Then I edit the macro if necessary or desirable to tweak it or to remove
unnecessary code. You can then just cut & paste the code where ever you like.

I sometimes make errors in the sequence to achieve what I want while recording
the macro within Word but that can all be edited out and while in the VBA
editor I get pretty well anything else I need from the VBA Help.

Hope this is useful to you.

Dale Leavens