Re: WinformBasics - IDE Accessibility Option Settings

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 17:53:10 -0400

Another thing that worked for the window that does not show for the context
menu was to go to the Source item under the View menu. Take a peek at the
source code and then close the Code window. After that I guess it forces a
screen refresh because the help content and all the links are then in the Help
browser. but, using the Redraw Screen command is cleaner and makes more sense.
Rick USA