WindowsLive Sign Up Question

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 08:47:42 -0400

Hi: I need a WindowsLive ID so I can get a Bing ID so I can develop using the
Microsoft Translate API. On the WindowsLive sign up page it asks me whether to
use a WindowsLive E-Mail or my own E-Mail. It says something aobut using their
e-mail giving access to all the id functions of Windows Live. None of the code
examples nor the docs on the developer's pages say if I need to have the
WindowsLive e-mail to access the Bing ID setup page. Has anyone done this or,
if you use the WindowsLive e-mail is it a pain to manage or sign up for?
Thanks:
Rick USA