Windows mobile/CE emulator/virtual machine?

  • From: <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 11:14:21 +0200

While, I think there's a version of a windowsmobile/CE emulator you can
make use of via VS.Net, etc. - certain versions anyway - how would I make
use of it, or would it be usable at all if I specifically wanted to try out
python code etc. in a virtual rendition of widows mobile, or alternatively,
is an actual windows mobile/CE device usable at all with a form of
screenreader, etc.?

TIA

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker