Re: Windows Programming

  • From: "Young Choi" <young.choi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 21:31:22 -0700

Safari has been my companion to learn Windows programming. If he lives in one
of the major cities, he can even get the membership through his local library.
most contents are pretty accessible. BTW I have a few books in my e-library. If
you can think of any title, let me know. I'll send it to you directly.

Young