Re: Windows Programming

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 22:38:19 -0700

ah, the bloody auto ignore system, lol.

hmmm, voice recognition, audio playback, telephonic control, those are within most of the windows languages capabilities, the trick would be to set up for the multi switching abilities those systems seem to have without the card and/or software information on them, and I am sorry to say I have nothing on that aspect of it.

hope that's of some small help,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Schulz" <b.schulz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 10:15:42 -0400
From: Dennis Brown <DennisTBrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is the original message I am replyin gto:

> Look at the wiki that Jamal hosts that many of us on this list > built as
> tutorial for using Visual Studio with a screen reader. It isn't > going to > win any awards for literature but It contains lots of interesting > tips and
> tricks and some basic information for those just getting started.

Thanks,
Dennis Brown