Re: Windows Programming

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:16:41 -0400 (EDT)

The documentation page of my new site, direct link at
http://testsite.blind-planet.com/node/20
(NonvisualDevelopment.org is currently hosted on my developer's site) has
many C++ tutorials, which cover essentials of the Win32 API.  The C#
and VBNET collections cover Windows forms programming, which I would
recommend today instead of C++unless one is developing system utilities as
opposed to user interface-based applications.

Unfortunately, the C# tutorial started by Chris has not been updated
since the version posted at Inthane's site
http://GrabBag.AlacornComputer.com
I am working with a Drupal developer to design a wiki that is truly
efficient to use with a screen reader (well-placed headings, etc.),
but is not yet ready.

Jamal