Windows Accessible Remote Access?

  • From: Kerneels Roos <kerneels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 09:15:55 +0200

Hi list,
Currently, what would be the best way to obtain speech and Braille output when accessing a remote server via the standard graphical remote terminal clients such as Terminal Services, Remote Desktop Sharing, VNC and others? I'm investigating potential work that would require this type of remote access, and last time I had to do this kind of thing I was able to only use ZoomText -- now I need speech.
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Kerneels

--
Kerneels Roos
Cell: +27 (0)82 309 1998

"There are only two kinds of programming languages in the world; those everyone
complains about, and those nobody uses."