RE: Windows 8 Blog

  • From: Katherine Moss <Katherine.Moss@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 20:28:24 +0000

What I am saying is why aren't we on the ball with the rest of the world?  What
makes it so difficult for companies of accessibility software to adapt to new
stuff?  I mean, why haven't any petitions come out?  I was thinking of making
one, but I haven't been able to rally enough people yet to get it going.