Re: Windows 7 64-bit txt to brf converter

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 09:50:43 -0600

Hello:
I'm not sure if nfbtrans will convert the other way--it converts from brf to text. I did however compile nfbtrans so it would work on later systems though.
On 7/5/2011 7:03 AM, Phil Cox wrote:
    Hello All
Have been following the Edshartp brf to txt conversion thread.
Is there an usable txt to brf tool that will work on Windows 7 64-bit systems? The $595 for Duxbury seems a little steep to me for maybe 3 or so labels per year for my home usage. So, the nfbtrans/wintrans upgrade would be a great benefit to
the non-commercial users out there.
RE: Brailleblaster project
This sounds like a very extensive project beyond my programming skills. I have some
experience in C++ but none in Java.
So, how would you get the current brailleblaster download to work on a Win7-64-bit
system?
Regards,
Phil

--