Re: Window-Eyes public beta released with powerful scripting capability

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:56:49 -0400

A tool for every task, a task for every tool. SA doesn't have the power to do what I need day in and day out. BUt if things go south or other, more developed tools aren't close to hand? Why not!

I've always thought Wineyes or JFW to SA wasn't quite apples to oranges. Maybe bananas to oranges though.

Jared

Macarty, Jay {PBSG} wrote:
Interesting observations. I will say that when Win-Eyes 7 crashed (which
it has done twice now) and when I couldn't get Jaws to talk, it was SA
which came to the rescue.