RE: Wildcards in C++.

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 20:38:14 -0700

I would never write this anymore unless it was for a class.  All you do is
get boost at www.boost.org.  Well boost is also included in most Linux
distributions so if your doing this for Linux you just include the files for
Regex and File system.  After that the code is easy.  So go to boost and
grab those libraries.

Ken