RE: Why isn't Open Office on Windows Accessible?

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:40:03 -0400

Jay, can you contact me off list, I'd like to merge code bases, if you're
interested?

I've got that java screen readerr which is an extension of listeners that Ken
wrote which in turn is an extension of the test SR
that Peter Korn wrote .... So, I'd like to combine that in, and release it
under GPL or something similar.

Take care,
Sina