Re: Why continue with the argument?, was...Team Excellence Award Winner

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 06:17:09 -0700

a wife? wow. did you hit her on the head? or was it the only way out of the mental hospital. You know what would be ironic, I'd love to meet someone that knows you in real life. My guess is you live in some apartment, all by your lonesome.

Tyler Littlefield
Vertigo head coder.
"I can only please one person per day; Today doesn't seem like your day, and tomorrow doesn't look to promising either."
"A life? Where can I download that at?"

Contact information:
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: st8amnd127