[programmingblind] Re: White Space?

  • From: "Lloyd Rasmussen" <lras@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 20:57:22 -0400

Window-Eyes can announce indentation.  And many editors, including UltraEdit
and EdSharp, can be set to automatically use the previous line's indentation
until told to do otherwise.  I have used this to good effect with
Window-Eyes and XML files where I needed to understand the tree structure of
the data.  This in connection with NLS digital talking books.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls