Re: Which Linux + screen reader to choose?

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 20:48:58 -0700

Daniel, I think that depends on what you think is "just fine" smile, I know folks who hate eloquence, and swear dectalk is so nice and clear, while I feel the other way around, and don't want to give up my eloquence for anything I have currently herd of, though if someone could come out with a really good, and non lagging female voice I would consider using/switching!

regards,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Dalton" <d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>