RE: Where should I share Rational Rose scripts?

  • From: "Delaunay Christophe" <christophe.delaunay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 09:50:40 +0100

Hi Robert,

Sorry. My scripts are definitely not jaws scripts but RR scripts which
offer a better use of the tool with screen readers.

Before I wrote them, I noticed that I could do with RR diagrams other
than "collaboration" and "state machine" diagrams.

My scripts only provide a way to either list all the rose objects in the
active diagram, to select one of these object, and to add new rose
objects in a sequence diagram.

The only important thing I miss yet is an easy way to add an association
in a class or usecase diagram without modifying its layout toomuch.

I may need advice for this and beyond the fact that these scripts
already greatly enhance blind people's access to scenario diagrams, this
issue is one of the important reasons I'd like to share my experience
with others who probably would know how to solve it.

Anyway, I'll zip my scripts and send them privately to Inthane ASAP for
him to put them into his grab bag. Many thanks for this kind offer.

Many thanks for your interest. Have a nice day. Chris D