Re: Where do I get uuid.lib?

  • From: David Tseng <davidct1209@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 21:45:35 -0700

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0\Lib
Is where it's located in MS Platform SDK 6.0.

Also, COM isn't a UI library; it's really a different paradigm pimped
by Microsoft in the pre .Net days adhereing to the abstract factory
design pattern and providing some low-level primitives for cross
process communication and some fundamental Windows technologies like
IAccessible.