Re: What's wrong with my code?

  • From: Tyler Littlefield <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 09:27:53 -0600

what you've seen is:
int main(int argc, char** argv)
or
int main(int argc, const char** argv)
or
int main()
or
int main(void)
Basically the last two accept no arguments. The first two, the number of
arguments goes to argv, and argv is an array of pointers to strings holding the
args passed on the command line.
The int just tells it what it returns, which is the program's exit code.

                Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
        http://tds-solutions.net
        Twitter: sorressean