Re: What do you guys think, pseudo code attempt

  • From: Jes <theeternalkid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 15:48:27 -0400

Thanks for the help, Joseph. But how do you know what to put in what field? In
other words, can you get a list of functions, values, etc, for C++ on the
internet or in visual studio or something?
As a previous poster on list wrote in and said he was going to v s 2008, I
think I'm going to go back to 2008. 2010 keeps giving me these code is out of
date errors. That, and the text editor is not accessible at all using system
acess. I think 2008 was accessible so will go back to that.
Jes