RE: Web User Verification Screens

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 13:02:36 -0400

When the next generation web verification systems go on-line we're all
going to be left out.  That's on the way now because the spam houses
have people employed to do all of the web verification for everyone of
their targets and that's being done by humans not hardware/software.
That's also how they'll stay ahead when scrambled letters get replaced
by pictures and mouse-operated dials and messages telling people to
reposition pictures with those dials.  There's enough money being made
that hiring people to hack through multiple web verifications every day
is now economically efficient.