Re: Web Page Editor for the Blind

  • From: Lubos Pintes <lubos.pintes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 20:50:03 +0200

Hi,
I played a bit with your soft amd I am very impressed.
One thing about sounds: although I have hearing problems, I found actual sounds very useful and had no problem with distinguishing them.
It is indeed better than, say, "checkbox checked" etc.
dusty bray  wrote / napísal(a):
Do you mean that certain people would not benefit from this method or that the additional sounds would actually interfere with productivity for some people? In that case, i would certainly have to provide an option to remove the sounds as more than just a courtesy. If that's really a major issue, i would definitely like to know the condition to which you are referring.

Well i should warn you-- you will find a ton of problems while testing my app. Probably the most significant deficiency: it does not yet have the capacity to load Web pages. smile. You can only save. This is as far as i've gotten with a few days of coding by myself. So please be patient. smile

Thanks a lot,

dusty.......

    From: inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: Re: Web Page Editor for the Blind
    Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 19:49:03 -0700

    I did finally get the message, and I will give your program a try,
    but realize that there are a lot of people that can't... work that
    way, do a little research on learning styles and you will see what I
    mean, smile
take care and I'll let you know how things go, I used to do quite a
    bit of beta testing for a couple three places so...
have a great one,
    inthane
    • For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs,
    and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications,
    visit me at:
    http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
    • to be able to view a simple programming project in several
    programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at: