Re: Web Page Editor for the Blind

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 12:40:05 -0400

Hi,
Can you read this? Maybe I pushed the send button too quickly. I am having
very funny things happen on this list. Who administrates it?

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."

             "ridge007@comcast
             .net"
             <Ridge007@comcast                                          To
             .net>                     programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-
             bounce@freelists.                                     Subject
             org                       Re: Web Page Editor for the Blind

             10/11/2007 12:06
             PM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

Jim,
for some reason, I cannot read your replies. Apparently, no text is
included
.
Rob!