Re: We4Java

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 11:37:03 -0400

WE4Java's intent was to make Java programs built with the Swing UI classes accessible. Sadly it was never completely finished and has received no update for a long time, I think primarily due to more pressing health concerns for its author, Jay McCarty. I am still hoping Jay might open up the code base so others can continue working on it, but as it stands now, I don't know what kind of useful results you will get with it.

On 4/11/2011 10:56 AM, chris hallsworth wrote:
Hello all.
I have this app installed. What uses can it come in handy?
Asking on this list as surely it's programming related? I apologize in
advance if it isn't and I will move it over to the guys at GW Micro
headquarters. Smiles.
Take care.