RE: WEP cracking

  • From: Trouble <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 16:24:32 -0400

Sina is right about this, because there is all kind of info about it on youtube and google.

At 04:03 PM 6/27/2009, you wrote:
Don't' waste your time.

Wep is crackable within seconds.  No, I'm not exaggerating, *smile*.

Hopefully you can upgrade to WPA2 with AES+TKIP encryption.  At least then,
if you have your TKIP cycle time set to 60 minutes, you're guaranteed a
certain modicum of security.

Feel free to email me off list if you'd like further info.

Take care,
Sina