Re: VoiceOver and NSSpeechSynthesizer

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 21:03:37 -0500

Good evening Ken,

I am just about to start playing with XCode. I have heard that XCode interface builder was not accessible in Leopard, but that it is accessible (with effort) in Snow Leopard. Which version of OS/X are you running?

HTH,
Everett

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt

View my LinkedIn Profile
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ezufelt

On 2010-02-08, at 8:57 PM, Ken Perry wrote:

Is anyone successfully developing with xcode?  I have not been able to
create dialogs with the interface builder because I cannot click on the
main.xib with the vo-commands.  I can also not find a way to drag the
controls all though after my wife opens the interface builder I can see the controls fine. I would count this about 95 % accessible and only needs a little more push to be able to develop for the Mac. Am I missing something? I do not want to use anything but coco and the xcode environment at this
time.

Ken