RE: Visualstudio 2008 question

  • From: "Charles E. Black" <charlesblackusc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 13:00:35 -0400

Try tochar(99)

-----Original Message-----
From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DaShiell, Jude
T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 12:44 PM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Visualstudio 2008 question

I'm using the Console.Read() function to get user input from the
terminal.  That function returns 99 when a lower case c is typed which
is the decimal representation for that letter.  So far, I've found
nothing that converts 99 to a lower case letter c.  I did try
MC.ToString() and that had no useable effect at all.  Does anyone know
what the conversion function for this is in visual studio?

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>