RE: Visual studio professional

  • From: "Rodney Haynie" <rhaynie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 16:52:50 -0500

Hi,
JAWS is struggling right now working with VS 2010.  The scripts that work
with VS 2008 will not work with VS 2010.  I had put some effort into making
them work, but it is just not very doable to me at least.
A few of us (Justin, David, Roy, and myself) are working on a Jaws AddIn, at
the moment we do not have much to show.  There are some issues with VS 2010
that we hope will be corrected with the soon to be released update.
We will definitely post some info once we have some good parts of the AddIn
working.
Thanks.
-Rodney