Re: Visual studio express 2010 with the altest version of Jaws 12

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 14:03:08 -0400

Thanks Jamal: I figured there would be some way to get at the accessibility hooks. That said, I can't do anything with the VS 2010 versions since WindowEyes does not support scripting for UIA, has limited UIA native support and does not support WPF at all. Thus, I can't even comment on what is going on behind the scenes of the Express modules since I can't get at the nuts and bolts via WE Scripting. I know there are other methods out there to check out the UIA and other things but I'm not familiar with them and just not that interested since 2008 is doing what I need quite nicely. So, unless WE gets up to speed with UIA and WPF I won't spend allot of time mucking about since I couldn't use what I find anyway.

Thanks for the heads up.
Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>