Re: Visual studio and error lists

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 06:29:04 -0400

No Teddy:
Open the menu>options tree view, tab across one of the leaf items like general under Environment branch to a checkbox saying something like show all or something very near the list of options for the leaf node, just before ok or cancel, and check it to show all the options in the TreeView.
That should expand the list of options to include a bunch of choices.
If you have a problem at this point post and I'll dig into it to get an exact step by step.
Rick Farmington Mich.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>