RE: Visual Studio versions and JFW scripts

  • From: "Sepke, Glen" <Glen.Sepke@xxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:24:15 -0500

Thanks, I'll check it out.

-----Original Message-----
From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of inthaneelf
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 3:33 PM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Visual Studio versions and JFW scripts

no, 6.0 is several versions before the VS.net 2005 applications.  but...

working in VB 6 myself I have some excellent scripts made for it on my
site
along with the VS.net 2005 scripts and several other helpful items,
smile

the URL is just under my name, the one for the "grab bag" site.

HTH,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and
Links
to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming