RE: Visual Studio 2008 now available to MSDN subscribers ...

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 20:36:21 -0800

Well when we were working with the VS 2008 developers on the phone they had
a lot of areas that they said they were going to work on.  One thing they
were going to do is make the class designer more accessible.  I had
mentioned the dialog editor but I am not sure if they pushed that back
again.  They had a whole list if I can dig it up I will down load the new VS
studio and check it out on my laptop.  Like Vista though I will not put 2008
on this box until it proves usable.

Ken