Re: Visual C# 2010

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 12:21:27 -0000

HI,I'm actually only running V 10 currently, which I don't suppose is exactly
helping things. In versions 11 and 12, how do you fin dht e behaviour from
within the code window? At the moment I can view CS files from within a plain
text editor such as Notepad, but nothing from the IDE. Looks as though if I
want to use it, I'll have to upgrade to 12 next year when money allows.
*Smile*. Secondly, how do you find manipulating controls placed from the
toolbox on to, a Windows Form for example? I've read that in the past one has
been able to press Left/Right arrow, and reposition the controls that way, but
I realise since there's been no official support for VS since version 2003,
this can no longer be relied upon.

Finally, I appreciate that the third party scripts available for VS haven't yet
been modified for 2010, however are you running them anyway?

Hope all this makes sense.

Mark