Re: Virtual key

  • From: "Nick Stockton" <nstockton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 01:08:05 -0800

This would be very cool. I only know of a couple of programs that do this and only one is open source.

For an open source Gnu/Linux compatible program, check out
http://coscell.molerat.net/brlkey-1.9.6.tar.bz2

for a freeware program that runs under Windows, try

http://www.duxburysystems.com/product2.asp?product=Perky%20Duck&level=free&action=pur

Also, there is another program that will run under either DOS or Windows, located at

http://www.braille-pokadot.com

Nick Stockton
----- Original Message ----- From: "coscell" <coscell@xxxxxxxxxxx>