Re: Virtual key

  • From: "Alex Hall" <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 21:09:28 -0500

Not sure, but when you are done, could you share the results of this project? I would love to be able to braille on my pc!!!! My keyboard does not have n-key rollover, though. Have you considered some sort of confirm key so that the user can type all the dots required, then submit the braille code for passing to the application?

Have a great day,
Alex
New email address: mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "coscell" <coscell@xxxxxxxxxxx>